These parameters are measured by the listed instruments at each water quality
Conductivity, Temperature, Depth Sensor (CTD)
Sea-Bird SBE 37-SIP
- Conductivity Salinity can be calculated from this.
- Pressure This can be converted to water depth or tide.
Aanderaa 3835 ICD
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Oxygen Saturation
Chlorophyll and Turbidity Sensor
WET Labs ECO-FLNTU
- Fluorescence A proxy for chlorophyll-a.
- Turbidity Note that the specifications for this instrument indicate that
its maximum turbidity measurement is 40 NTU. However, the instrument
routinely measures turbidity between 40 and 50 NTU in the back bay and in the creeks.
CM1: Shallow Water Doppler Current Profiler
Nortek AS Aquadopp
- Current or Current Profile
BM1: Acoustic Doppler Current Profiler (ADCP)
Nortek AS Continental
BS1: Meteorological Data
- Air Temperature
- Relative Humidity
- Wind Speed
- Wind Direction
- Barometric Pressure
- Solar Radiation